Hello Stumblers!

Hello stumblers! Welcome to my page, as an addict I welcome you and ask you to "like" the page!

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Future South American Road Trip

This is my future South American Road Trip, I got the idea from a couple who drove from Winnipeg to Rio following the american west coast, the mexican west coast than multiple countries in South America.

Well this is my version of it. I haven't decided if i'm going drive from here to Rio, see the van than get to Cuba and Jamaica by boat or plane before coming back to Ontario. Or fly to Jamaica, get to Cuba than to Rio buy a van there than do the trip.

In my head when I do this trip I will be camping the whole time and avoiding having to buy food at restaurant as much as possible. To do this trip I will buy an old van, here or in Rio, throw a mattress in the back after having taken out the seats and be on my way to the adventure of a lifetime.

I don't know how long this trip will take me or any details to date but I do know that it will let me visit about 15 countries in a very short amount of time, which would be wonderful. If anyone has any suggestions please throw them my way.

Hopefully I have inspired you to go on an adventure just like I was inspired. If you look at the map you can see how awesome it could be!

To dreams of trips to come I let you go!

P.S. just to point out the obvious the black is what I would be driving and the orange is what I would either be flying of boating.

No comments:

Post a Comment