Hello Stumblers!

Hello stumblers! Welcome to my page, as an addict I welcome you and ask you to "like" the page!

Sunday, October 17, 2010

I have a Goal

Hi!

Everyone has somethings on their bucket list that are crazy ordeals that will take years to complete. I have a goal that started when I was 10 years old, I didn't know it than but my parents and grand-parents opened my eyes to this thing called traveling, since than I have traveled as much as I could.

My goal is to see 60% of the countries of the world, that means, that by the time I die I have to have seen (by the latest U.S. count) I have to have seen 117 countries. Because the count is 194.

I am not promising a post often because I am a student and I don't have any money. But I do promise to share some of my stories because to date I have seen 8 countries, that only means that I have to see 109 countries before I die. I have visited most of Canada and I will tell you stories about my family's adventure camping from Northern Ontario to Tofino B.C.

In this blog you will see some future plans, some that may pan out others that wont. I am a researcher and I will give tips, some that I have learnt personally others given by the internet. 

If you follow and are a traveler yourself, pointers are greatly appreciated, and trip ideas even more! 

And yes that is me in the picture, in Ixtapa, Mexico. But that is a story for another day...






No comments:

Post a Comment